Today’s haul from the deep:
• Jewfish, Amberjack, or Black Drum? Carol Frost takes a look at Elizabeth Bishop’s Key West notebooks and tries to determine which Keys fish was the basis for her poem “The Fish.”
• “The Symbol,” a new poem by Billy Collins, is in Slate.
• Richard Wilbur reading at the 92nd Street Y
• Tod Marshal interviews Yusef Komunyakaa for Poetry
• Kay Ryan is named to a second term as United States Poet Laureate
• Alan Cheuse’s new book, a collection of travel writings, is on shelves now: A Trance After Breakfast.