Advertising opportunities are now available
This 150-page, perfect-bound program book is the only guide to the Seminar and Workshop Program, with original writings by featured authors and unique artwork. Its unique content, compelling design, and high production value make it a treasured keepsake for attendees long after the annual events have passed.
- Inside Front Cover (full-page, color): $2,000
- Full Page: $1,200
- Half Page:$750
- Quarter Page: $400
- 500 paying attendees of the annual Seminar and Writers’ Workshop Program
- 400 attendees of our free-and-open-to-the-public session
- 600 locals through distribution points including the public and college libraries, art galleries, real estate offices, and other advertisers
- Select members of the national media
- Top writers, university faculty, and publishing industry insiders
- 60% have a master’s degree or higher
- 25% have household income of $250,000 or higher
- 10% Monroe County residents
- 15% other Florida residents
- 30% residents of NY, NJ, MA, and D.C. area
- 40% other US residents
- 5% outside US
- Inside Front Cover: 6″ (w) x 9″ (h). With bleed: 6″ x 9.25″
- Full Page: 4.58″ (w) x 7.39” (h)
- Half Page Horizontal: 4.58″ (w) x 3.60” (h)
- Quarter Page Vertical: 2.19” (w) x 3.60” (h)
Inside cover ad is full color; others are black and white. Formats accepted are CMYK or Grayscale TIFF (300 dpi); PDF (with all fonts embedded); EPS; or JPEG at maximum quality. Please convert type to outlines if applicable. All ads except inside front cover are non-bleeding and will print black-and-white grayscale. Email print-ready files to [email protected].
Ad reservations must be received by October 1, with artwork files received by October 30.
Questions / Reservations:
Please contact Katie Leigh at [email protected] or 305-293-9291.